No checklist can substitute the first personal contact, but the list serves
to give a first insight:
What can you expect from our cooperation ?
What do you have to do, to make it a success?
Do our perceptions match?
Check out, where you can agree to below statements as much as
- I have to develop myself and my
team, be the motive force leading them to higher levels
- I’m finally looking for someone,
who verifiably challenges and supports my staff and who knows, what’s going on in daily business
- I don’t want an adapted „Standard
Trainer“, because I’m no „Standard Customer“
- I want a Trainer and Coach, where I
can see positive change happening within a clearly defined time frame
- I’m prepared to be a sparring
partner: in the ring we're boxing, we sure do not hold hands
Fits like a glove? Then it’s time to talk!